Neem oil trial

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's been over a week since I opened my present from Rumi and the land of Mahalo. Been busy with a dual-split Hackberry resting on two giant oaks but pre-sunrise here and bar oil has been formulated as 16:1 Neem and paperwork, microphoto lens mounted, and test subjects all lined-up for later today's attempt at documenting the assumption that treated wounds seasoned with a natural deterrent biocide will not attract vectoring critters or impair healing characteristics for the time necessary to safely implement pruning practices during the seasons presenting high potential for disease transmission.

Effective assumption with DEET but non-target risk factors nixed that programme.

Thanks Rumi and we'll see if this can work.

And in practicing the new American way of greed the formulae has been submitted as copywrite and patent pending - only to share with those who know who they are. To the rest, vote for George and this is what happens.

Power check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Effective assumption with DEET but non-target risk factors nixed that programme.

what went wrong?

Potential neurotoxic exposure to practitioner.

neem

Seems like neem would work .been using it as insect and fung on some plants.

Rumi, got some preliminaries, I'll sort the little data so far and PM them. Remember it's protected now from disclosure. Tom had a foundation that could use some funding, thought maybe I'll talk with him and you and figure out what the most appropriate thing to do can be. Think Yin and yang.

Did you know that sample from Hawaii originated not 40 miles from here? Next time we'll shorten the delivery route.

Again, thank you for thinking.

Latest posts

Back