NEO TEC 105cc anyone use one?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearcat22lr

just some guy that burns wood
Reaction score
saw this on AMAZON looked interesting, I know its a knock off, curious if anyone has tried oneneo tec chainsaw.jpeg

Wow...my early 90s 066 was 7.
8...factory...

True, but you are comparing a small block V8 to an old Blue Flame straight 6.
Not that the knockoff is likely to be close to either- but the original 070 might be light on HP and have a relatively slow chain speed- but it has gobs of torque!

Apparently neotec was one of the main suppliers to farmertech and they stopped or seriously reduced suppling them after farmertech spent big bucks attaching their ads to their name on google. Now neotec is putting their products all over ebay and amazon and is getting involved in advertising in social media groups.

with the supply of 592xp being sorta non existent and 661's being scarce in my area, these look like they could work for the time being.

swap the sprocket for 3/8 so it can use some chains I already have.

with the supply of 592xp being sorta non existent and 661's being scarce in my area, these look like they could work for the time being.
Are you close to Northern California? We have a decent amount of 592’s and 661’s right now. However I’m sure that will change soon once they are gone because we never know when we will get more. These last two years have been a nightmare for getting equipment

Are you close to Northern California? We have a decent amount of 592’s and 661’s right now. However I’m sure that will change soon once they are gone because we never know when we will get more. These last two years have been a nightmare for getting equipment
nope Im other side of the spectrum, NY, different location, similar leadership...

Back