• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New 20 Inch Oregon Husky bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that got hot fast. But sum times you need a control Bern to save the forest:blob2:

Actually, I'm not wrong. While you may not have specifically called the man those names in that post, it was certainly insinuated... You can lie and say that's not true, but anyone who reads through that thread can read between the lines and clearly see what was meant by those comments.

You say I insinuated. Well show some proof of that. Were you here when I typed that? YES OR NO. Do you know the situation? YES OR NO Those are simple questions to answer When you try to accuse folks of stuff you need to be able to back up what you type. You did the same thing in another thread by shooting your mouth off and then not being able to back it up with proof and facts. It best to stick with the facts and not make assumptions. As for threats of violence well that shows a entirely new side.

If I could reach through the computer and punch you in the face, I would. And you would deserve it.
As for threats of violence well that shows a entirely new side.
Even you can't be stupid enough to think of that as an actual threat.

You called that guy some choice words, and you got caught in a lie. More lies wont make things better, but go ahead and try. Nobody is buying it. Billy.

You say I insinuated. Well show some proof of that.
I showed plenty of proof. Your intentions were clear, and the insulted member confirmed my suspicions.

Your continuing insinuations about my intelligence are frankly quite offensive. Just because you say you never called the other member those names, it is crystal clear that when you used the words 'DDick' 'jackass' and 'prick' that they were aimed at Josh, and they were not said for any other reason except to imply that that is what you thought of him.

Were you here when I typed that? YES OR NO.
Obviously I was not. What a stupid question.

Do you know the situation? YES OR NO
After investigating, I have a pretty good idea of what happened.

Those are simple questions to answer When you try to accuse folks of stuff you need to be able to back up what you type.
Which is why I contacted mopar969 to get his side of the story, and why I posted screenshots of your posts. I did back up my accusations, and I believe I made a pretty strong case.

It best to stick with the facts and not make assumptions.
I presented plenty of facts, along with a substantial amount of circumstantial evidence, which is actual evidence, despite your denial.

You must be a politician, as much as you deflect and deny. You refuse to honestly answer my questions, yet demand that I answer your retarded questions instead. You're just proving my point that you are a liar, a bully, and unable to admit when you're wrong... which is pretty damn pitiful.

Well when you have some facts go ahead and present them. To gain facts you will need to read what WAS typed and NOT make assumptions based on what was NOT typed. You have once again shot your mouth just like you did in the 084 thread. I do have to admit I get a laugh at your posts though. It is funny to see you get your gander up regarding things that have nothing to do with you

Well when you have some facts go ahead and present them. To gain facts you will need to read what WAS typed and NOT make assumptions based on what was NOT typed. You have once again shot your mouth just like you did in the 084 thread. I do have to admit I get a laugh at your posts though. It is funny to see you get your gander up regarding things that have nothing to do with you
You're not only a liar, you're a moron, and a hypocrite. You do the very things that you keep accusing me of. You say that you do not call people names or use foul language or insults, yet I proved that in fact, you do. You say I twist your words and shoot my mouth, yet it seems like you are okay with twisting my words, even though my words and intentions are made perfectly clear.

But what really bothers me is your arrogance, and your complete and utter disrespect for the other people who post on this forum, and the way that you choose to bully them. You are a pathetic human being, and this forum would be better off without you. Do us all a favor... Take your thousands of bars, saw parts, and your 500-600 saws and go straight to hell.

I really would like to punch you in the face (and no, this does not constitute a threat, you idiot).

P.S. Ddick (this is a common name, so it's okay to refer to you as DDick, even though I know full well that it isn't your real name),

Do you like my Dolmar?

I will keep laughing at your ignorance. If you had the ability to back up the words you type I would be amazed but right now it is a simple laughing matter

I will keep laughing at your ignorance. If you had the ability to back up the words you type I would be amazed but right now it is a simple laughing matter
If you had the ability to make a plausible argument about why you are right and I am wrong, I would be amazed. If you could present some facts to make me believe that you aren't a complete idiot, I would be amazed. If you stopped treating people with disdain and disrespect, I would be amazed. If you would admit you are wrong when you are proven wrong, I would be amazed...

I would say, "I think you get the point," but clearly you don't, and you never will. I truly think you're just too stubborn, too prideful, and, quite frankly too stupid to ever get the point. Little Billy.

I dug out a stack of Husky branded bars in various lengths (mostly 18 and 20") and pitches. They are all 095 pattern. Let me know if you are looking for a specific bar

I dug out a stack of Husky branded bars in various lengths (mostly 18 and 20") and pitches. They are all 095 pattern. Let me know if you are looking for a specific bar
Looking for husky d095 .050 20"

Back