New 6400 Arrived @ 11:00 - 7910 Conversion by 14:30

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice saw!
I'm 3 tanks into my 6421 converted to 7910. I am happy with the power output. New p/c had 145psi cold compression, after the first tank it was 185 psi cold. I haven't ran it next to my 390xp but from my initial thoughts, I think that they are in the same ballpark.

That's good to hear. If you even think its close to the same ballpark with the 390, then its doing awesome. I was just looking at mine and thinking I should check the compression yesterday. I knew by sometimes forgetting the deco that it has gotten up there compared to when the P&C were new.

Nice saw!
I'm 3 tanks into my 6421 converted to 7910. I am happy with the power output. New p/c had 145psi cold compression, after the first tank it was 185 psi cold. I haven't ran it next to my 390xp but from my initial thoughts, I think that they are in the same ballpark.
Let me know if you want to let the 390 go, want to make sure that husky gets the proper care it should and I have a spot for it here :).
Nice work.
I am really debating selling my 562 and 2186 and getting a 7900 to cover the bigger stuff. Being I haven't used either of them since July I really question why I need a big saw at all LOL.
You really should Steve :laugh:.
That's good to hear. If you even think its close to the same ballpark with the 390, then its doing awesome. I was just looking at mine and thinking I should check the compression yesterday. I knew by sometimes forgetting the deco that it has gotten up there compared to when the P&C were new.
Glad your liking it, did you figure out what bar your going to run on it.

I ordered a 24" Iggesund bar from Sweden. Also got the 20" for my Husky 562XP rebuild saw and an 18" for my 5105. https://www.grube.de/iggesund-r2-st...na-saegen-19-15-uoo-58a/?number=19-24-UAO-58A

~iggesund-r2-sternschienen-pro-fuer-dolmar-und-husqvarna-saegen~b_19-20-nvo-63a_j12_2560x2560.jpg

Latest posts

Back