• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New, and NOS Stihl mount Bars. New bars added.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got any large mount Stihl bars, not Stihl branded? 32" or so?

Got my Olympyk 999 to whip into shape and I've found that while I have a surplus of big-ass Stihl bars (including a very cool big belly, orange lettered bar), they are all STIHL bars and, therefore, totally unsuitable for this awesome saw. And I think a roller nose would be out of place.

Too confusing?

Chris B.

Got my Olympyk 999 to whip into shape and I've found that while I have a surplus of big-ass Stihl bars (including a very cool big belly, orange lettered bar), they are all STIHL bars and, therefore, totally unsuitable for this awesome saw. And I think a roller nose would be out of place.

Too confusing?

Chris B.

Chris,

Not confusing at all. Unfortunately, since this is the desert, mid mount bars are all I come across. I'll definitely make a note of what you are looking for in case I stumble onto some large mount bars. I'm already on the lookout, for my cousin Heath(hsell), and my buddy Mike(treeslayer2003).

Jon

Chris,

Not confusing at all. Unfortunately, since this is the desert, mid mount bars are all I come across. I'll definitely make a note of what you are looking for in case I stumble onto some large mount bars. I'm already on the lookout, for my cousin Heath(hsell), and my buddy Mike(treeslayer2003).

Jon

The 'confusing' thing was an oblique reference to current discussions. To quote Deadwood "I am stupidest when I try to be funny."

The 18 in the picture above is the number of bars.
I have 18" bars for some Stihl, and Husqvarna saws.
18" bars for which Stihl saws. I may be interested. Still interested in a 20" Husky bar, (.050 x 3/8) for a
372XP

Too confusing?

Chris B.
Chris I have a 33" old 3 rivet tip oregon in 3/8".

Would you ship to Ontario Canada?? Looking for a 3/8 050 in a 24 to 38 for my 038mag..... (recommendations on max length welcome)
Thanks
Andrew

Latest posts

Back