• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New, and NOS Stihl mount Bars. New bars added.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay jon what do you have in a 20in bar for my 036 pro ? 3/8 050 the 25in bar i have is too nose heave for the saw

Same question. I have a 036 Pro and a MS440. I'd like to find one or two 20" bars for them. Your 28" Windsors are tempting.

Im interested in the 18 inch Windsors as well. They're marked 64dl? Are they possibly 16?

Free Bump!

Do you have a 3003 mount 20" 3/8 0.063?

No hurry, it will be for a project saw, but checking with you first because of the great deal on the last bar.

Thanks
Same question. I have a 036 Pro and a MS440. I'd like to find one or two 20" bars for them. Your 28" Windsors are tempting.

Im interested in the 18 inch Windsors as well. They're marked 64dl? Are they possibly 16?

I'm getting low on 28", so if you want to buy one, sooner would be better than later.
20" seem to elude me. The Windsor/ Sandvik bars are even manufacturer marked as 18" 64dl.

Back