New Chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
New Chipper :d

attachment.php

vharrison2 said:
Sweet, the tracks make it extra special.

this is our second one on tracks! they are the cats meow for working on land clearing jobs (as long as you can broadcast your chips) this chipper will climb at about 45* and will drive in sand and mud with on problem!

ASD said:
this is our second one on tracks! they are the cats meow for working on land clearing jobs (as long as you can broadcast your chips) this chipper will climb at about 45* and will drive in sand and mud with on problem!

I was going to ask about the traction. Those little tracks look like they wouldn't work worth a d@mn , but I guess that's not the case.

18" capacity?

Newfie said:
I was going to ask about the traction. Those little tracks look like they wouldn't work worth a d@mn , but I guess that's not the case.

18" capacity?

the in feed is 20.5 w x 24h

the under carriage is from a 307 Caterpillar excavator .

it climbs as well as are T300 bobcat!!

what do you pull it with and how much does it weigh.

jazak said:
what do you pull it with and how much does it weigh.

it weighs about 15K and we move it on a trail max tilt Deck with one of are

T300 bobcats . the tow rig is a int. 4300 hook lift with a T300 on the back

hey you mentioned your 4300 hook-lift. how long have you had it and what's it like. i've been looking into roll-offs vs hooks. i'd like to mount an aluminum chipbody on one.

I don't have a roll-off or hook lift but a guy sent me out some info on one from Load-All in Vineland,NJ. His hook-lifts can perform just like a dump truck (dump not just slide off) but you can change the body as you please. His phone number is 856-896-9600 you can also see some pics @ www.loadallequipment.com

Latest posts

Back