• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New from auction close out Husqvarna Chainsawing Hard Hats

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Labeled under the bill of the hat: CERT.H200/BALANCE AC Husqvarna H200 size 54 - 61, bill on the shield which is removable says SORDIN ( Manufacture ) EN 166:1995 3 9 -B and 1731:1997 -S, ear muffs say made in Sweden.
Bought these at the dealer close out. 1 complete hard hat not assembled (as it will pack easier in a smaller box for shipping) $35 each + shipping or 2 for $69 + shipping.
Going to ebay, check with me if you want 1 or 2 from here. The package weighs about 4 lbs with 1 helmet, 14" x 13" x 10" boxed, not assembled.

Attachments

• DSCN2526.JPG
    DSCN2526.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 245
  • DSCN2528.JPG
    DSCN2528.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN2529.JPG
    DSCN2529.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN2795.JPG
    DSCN2795.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN2791.JPG
    DSCN2791.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 82
How's the sideways balance with these hats? Are they XP's or Rancher versions?

GLWS- fortunately, nothing I cut has any danger of widow makers.
It doesn't say whether their the Rancher or XP and I haven't wore 1, buut when I set them on their side they roll over on their top. Might be hard on the neck if you turn your head sideways. :)

Are these made by Berendsen safety? I have one in Jonsered colors. One of the tabs broke inside the helmet on mine and I flops around on my head now. Would you happen to just have an extra helmet without the earmuff facesheild assembly?

I where one and the are nice when cutting in hot wheather. Sweat always runs down my glasses.

I don't see the name Berendsen on these. Above where it says Husqvarna under the bill it reads, CERT.H200/BALANCE AC.
Didn't want to part them out but another member was interested in just muffs also.
Checking the 1 out close and trying it on it looks and feels like a very well made helmet. Been using Stihl helmets, may be I'll switch and sell the old stihl helmets. :)

:confused: Loyal Husky heads must be hard heads if they don't think they need 1 of these.
Take a look at the construction, these aren't Chinese knock offs :dumb:.
Other heads can buy them too, if you request I will include a piece of tape to put over the H emblem and print your brand on it :lol:.
Looks like most of these are $60 + on ebay.
I would expect 5 to $10 shipping in the lower 48 states from 47957.
Intend on listing these on ebay like very soon if I don't sell a couple here kinda quick.

I have one - I like it. Sell for about $55 from Baileys. It is lighter than some of the industrial hard hat/forestry systems (e.g. MSA), so it is pretty comfortable to wear.

One thing I like is that I can buy individual, replacement components from a local Husqvarana dealer (or Bailey's) if needed. For example, I once set mine down over the saw during a break, to 'keep my stuff together', and the hot muffler welded the adjustable suspension into a fixed position. Did not have to replace the whole thing. Same thing with the face screen, etc.

Philbert

Sent to wrong addy, better hop to retrieving that payment. Not sure what your best action would be.
Yeah, PayPal is straightening it out for me. Oh well, at least it wasn't a bunch of money, and I managed to get it right the second time.