new guy here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climber32

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been following this thread for about a month or two and its about time I introduced myself. I have been in the industry for about five years now, I work for a municipality as a full time temp nine month's of the year. On top of that I work for the local forester (all manual work) with what ever work he has outside of his 8 hour week. We are in the middle of dealing with the emerald as borer here in central Illinois, its been a crazy year and a half so far. I'm still young and have allot to learn but its been a great ride so far, with a great teacher along the way. I enjoy reading about all your guy's business's and the work you have done. allot of top notch cutters with great technique and ideas in my opinion so keep up the good work!
Rich.

Hey guys, I have been following this thread for about a month or two and its about time I introduced myself. I have been in the industry for about five years now, I work for a municipality as a full time temp nine month's of the year. On top of that I work for the local forester (all manual work) with what ever work he has outside of his 8 hour week. We are in the middle of dealing with the emerald as borer here in central Illinois, its been a crazy year and a half so far. I'm still young and have allot to learn but its been a great ride so far, with a great teacher along the way. I enjoy reading about all your guy's business's and the work you have done. allot of top notch cutters with great technique and ideas in my opinion so keep up the good work!
Rich.

I'm pretty new as well but would like to say Welcome. :msp_smile:

God help you, get out while you still have a soul. Save yourself it's too late or the rest of us tell the others!
JK welcome!

Welcome to the site. Dont be afraid to post. Lots of people on this site that just idle and read the post. Put down your opinion it helps.

thanks for all the welcomes fellas, i have been busy the past couple weeks with a few removals but the weather hasnt been cooperating lately (rain,high winds) etc etc..:msp_mad: but i was able to finally finish the last one up this morning.

haha i knew that was comin i dont really have any work pics other than the crane pics i posted awhile back. i will have to have someone snap some pics sometime.

welcome to the site! I'm from the Rockford area, but just got done building Cardinal Court ISU student housing in Bloomington though, what a job!

iv got a good buddy of mine that was hanging siding on cardinal court....off of gregory

Latest posts

Back