• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Husqvarna 262 brake cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold quite a few sweet ones last fall, and my barn still isn't finished, maybe by the fall of 2023 :sucks:, but it is what it is. I'm just about finished with my trailer build though :).

A little more info for somebody thats interested. This fits the 262 cases that have the mounting post on the PTO side of the crankcase instead of the slits in the crankcase like the earlier 262's did. I think they changed crankcases when the 261's came out. My heart took a little flutter when reading the title as I thought it was the winged plastic style. Those are getting like hens teeth to find in descent shape now.

I been wanting to get a hold of you to see how things were going!
Just ran underground electric to it two weeks ago and got approved that Thursday. We had a power outage that night that lasted for 6.5 hrs so all the guys were home resting, didn't get power til last Tues.
Working on my trailer in there right now, once that project is done I'll start buttoning up what I have materials for and looking for windows and a man door. It's going, just a little slower than I'd like, but much of that's on me so...

Just ran underground electric to it two weeks ago and got approved that Thursday. We had a power outage that night that lasted for 6.5 hrs so all the guys were home resting, didn't get power til last Tues.
Working on my trailer in there right now, once that project is done I'll start buttoning up what I have materials for and looking for windows and a man door. It's going, just a little slower than I'd like, but much of that's on me so...
Link? Pics?

Link? Pics?
Of the electric, the trailer, or the barn lol.
No pictures of the power being out, but it wasn't because of anything I did :laughing:, but I was the first one on site as it was only 1/4 mile from the house(red oak branch came down on the line breaking a pole and shorting the whole area out).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.33.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.33.35 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.07.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.07.59 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.08.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.08.50 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220816_145207.jpg
    20220816_145207.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Of the electric, the trailer, or the barn lol.
No pictures of the power being out, but it wasn't because of anything I did :laughing:, but I was the first one on site as it was only 1/4 mile from the house(red oak branch came down on the line breaking a pole and shorting the whole area out).
That building looks solid and like my same thoughts. I'm slower than you.

You got it all covered, I'm sure.

Just finding the time seems nutz now days. They said we'd have less to do as we got older, lies....

That building looks solid and like my same thoughts. I'm slower than you.

You got it all covered, I'm sure.

Just finding the time seems nutz now days. They said we'd have less to do as we got older, lies....
Thanks.
It all takes time.
Just snagged up some electrical supplies, enough to get my lights in the section that will be my condition shop(mainly saws and sharpening equipment), and wire to hook up my air compressor.
Lots of time, just plenty of things pulling us in different directions.

Thanks.
It all takes time.
Just snagged up some electrical supplies, enough to get my lights in the section that will be my condition shop(mainly saws and sharpening equipment), and wire to hook up my air compressor.
Lots of time, just plenty of things pulling us in different directions.
I've got enough stockpiled to fish almost two interiors with 240V, 120V AC and 12 or 24V DC plus cat five cable about 800ft. Getting in the first floor and add on a second later. Definitely going with 6X6 perimeter and 10X10 posts inside. I got some 25'6" heavy gauge roofing sheet steel years ago. Brought home eight pieces so far. Heavy for one guy. I like the step down steel truss wood building the guy did on FHC. He got it dried in now except for one gable end. He already set the rafters for the additional storage outside for tools, attachments and trailers. Very cool build with steel mixed it.

I've got enough stockpiled to fish almost two interiors with 240V, 120V AC and 12 or 24V DC plus cat five cable about 800ft. Getting in the first floor and add on a second later. Definitely going with 6X6 perimeter and 10X10 posts inside. I got some 25'6" heavy gauge roofing sheet steel years ago. Brought home eight pieces so far. Heavy for one guy. I like the step down steel truss wood building the guy did on FHC. He got it dried in now except for one gable end. He already set the rafters for the additional storage outside for tools, attachments and trailers. Very cool build with steel mixed it.
That's awesome.
I need a lot more wiring, but I do have all my interior lights already, all LEDs.
I think my roof sheets were 31'10", they were interesting to get up on the roof for sure.
Bump me in that thread over there so I can check it out, same username there.

That's awesome.
I need a lot more wiring, but I do have all my interior lights already, all LEDs.
I think my roof sheets were 31'10", they were interesting to get up on the roof for sure.
Bump me in that thread over there so I can check it out, same username there.
The problem is I never log in. I see Scottie more than that... um three times a year so, my bad.

It's 16 pages long. Started in early 2021. You'll see it.

Nope keep talking so it stays up on the list. Lol
Yes sir.
The problem is I never log in. I see Scottie more than that... um three times a year so, my bad.

It's 16 pages long. Started in early 2021. You'll see it.
I don't stop in there much myself, always over here or the other place.
The only place I see scottie is at Dennis' place for his gtg's in the spring lol.

Back