• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade New member! looking for 266 top cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patso

Reaction score
I'll start by thanking the admin people who have let me in the group. To introduce myself quickly, I have 5 saws total 4 of which are Husqvarna. My very first was a Rancher 455, then a 359xp. To finish my list, I just got 1 running 266XP from my in-law and another non-running 266 from him as well. It took me about 2 weeks to get the parts to get the second saw going, and it is running strong. As it is right now, I'm looking for a top cover that will fit that second 266 (266SE to be exact). I have some other part like the tank and a few clutch cover, but I can'T find a top cover anywhere. If anyone out there has one, I'll be more than happy to get it off your hand or trade with some other parts I have. My last saw is a tiny Stihl MS170 which I bought for very little cash. I needed something light mainly for limbing trees once they're down. Thanks again. Pat

I'll start by thanking the admin people who have let me in the group. To introduce myself quickly, I have 5 saws total 4 of which are Husqvarna. My very first was a Rancher 455, then a 359xp. To finish my list, I just got 1 running 266XP from my in-law and another non-running 266 from him as well. It took me about 2 weeks to get the parts to get the second saw going, and it is running strong. As it is right now, I'm looking for a top cover that will fit that second 266 (266SE to be exact). I have some other part like the tank and a few clutch cover, but I can'T find a top cover anywhere. If anyone out there has one, I'll be more than happy to get it off your hand or trade with some other parts I have. My last saw is a tiny Stihl MS170 which I bought for very little cash. I needed something light mainly for limbing trees once they're down. Thanks again. Pat
266 top covers are as scarce as hens teeth. if you only want one to cover the top and dont care what condition such as cracks, possibly broken pieces etc i can help you out. I have some really nice ones including NOS, but i keep them for my own restorations.

Latest posts

Back