Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatPar777

Reaction score
I guess as a new member I'm supposed to introduce myself & tell u a little about me. Okay, let's see...where to begin?
My name is Natasha I've been playing this game of "Life" for 47 years now. It seems to be a very very long unfair game. I've had many (& I do mean MANY) other players who've come & gone but about a handful of them have stuck by my side throughout it all. U see life has never been happy fair & easy for me.... It's actually been the complete OPPOSITE. but all those struggles have made me a strong, independent, honest & caring person with morals & values. I'm a hard working loyal person (Caretaker) who enjoys helping others when & where I can. I especially enjoy volunteering & helping out animals in need (handing out free pet food to homeless pets, giving baths, leash, bowls, etc). But my biggest flaw is letting my pride get in my way. I struggle daily to pay rent, monthly bills, car payment, insurance & to put food on the table. I qualify for government assistance but won't swallow my pride too get it. I'd rather cut corners wherever & whenever I can in other ways. Which is how I found this website. I was looking online hoping to find free firewood (my fireplace stove insert is my only source to heat my house) while I was looking this site showed up in my search. So, I'm hoping this site will help me find free firewood & help me connect & find ways that I can help out & give back to my local community in return!!
Just my own personal opinion.... the game of Life isn't designed to be hard or easy & in no way is it a prediction of ur future. It's simply a game trying to open ur eyes, mind & heart to give u a glimpse as to prepare u to think about all the different possibilities (struggles, happiness, hardship, love & financial) that may come ur way in the future.
At some point when u get older u realize the game of Life was more realistic than iu ever gave it credit for when u were a child simply playing a board game with ur friends :)

Latest posts

Back