Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

58hydraglide

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Gotta say I love this site, been reading for awhile and thought Id go ahead and join, seeing now that I am not the ONLY idiot that loves saws! I,m not a logger or arborist just a serious firewood user. Love to wave at the propane truck as he drives on by! I am currently in a polygamous relationship with a few husky girls and always looking for more!Looking forward to chewin the online fat with you guys!

Grandpa's old white top 61
husky 335xpt
husky 345
husky 41
husky 2100
old graham paige rototiller
old roto-ette model t tiller
1950 david bradley 2 wheel tractor

"Do You really need all those chainsaws?!!" Uhh, umm....... well ahhhh,.... Hey isnt that the phone?

Put the mouse down and step away from the computer before the addiction really takes hold. :laugh:

Welcome to AS

From the looks of that saw list it looks like you started without us.

It's only gonna get worse :biggrinbounce2:

: Welcome
Now Leave, before you end up buying something.

Youll end up trying to fill the digit gaps. For instance 260,360 ,440, 460,660. OOPs if you let the 440 in then you need the 024, 034, 044, 064. Youll need a lot of saws:dizzy: Welcome and run away if you still can.

Love to wave at the propane truck as he drives on by

Welcome to the site, and please do a firewood seller a favor and do not wave at the propane truck, shoot at it!:hmm3grin2orange:

Remember Propane is a clean burning alternative fuel, we must rid the world of such things before the EPA makes us use propane fueled saws that require us to wear a 5 gallon tank on our back as we cut wood. :blob2:

Yup...this place gives a whole new meaning to the term "enabling behavior". Lots of good information, lots of good people here. Welcome.

Agreed on all points. ;) This is the best source of actual usable information on chainsaws that I've found.

Hydraglide?

Is that one of those water slides for the kids?:rockn: :rockn:

Or one of them new Harleypencade pinhead motors?

Just kidding welcome aboard !!!

Back