New Members. Please Read. You May Be In Danger!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
There is a disease spreading on this site called CAD (aka Chainsaw Addiction Disorder or Chainsaw Acquisition Disease). The source of this disease has now been determined.

There is a prominent member here, Andy, who goes by the name of Lakeside53. He has been missing for weeks from this site. Please do not look at his avatar. It is of a strange animal with a chainsaw nose carrying the flag of New Zealand. One look into the eyes of that creature accompanied by the alluring flashing sponsor avatars at the top of the page cause spontaneous chainsaw purchasing.

This is a diabolical plan that he and the site sponsors have been working on for some time. At the moment, since they can't sell Stihls over the internet, Andy, supported by others, is building a giant Shop of Dreams. If he builds it, we will come.

He is perfecting a satellite uplink that will transpond strains of dirigidoo, resembling an aboriginal voodoo, to all the world. They'll be drawn carefully and deliberately to the Pacific Northwest ot the United States.. to the Shop of Dreams. There, they will mindlessly drain their bank accounts and max out their credit cards in a mass purchase of Stihl saws

But you don't have to be a victim. Just don't look at that avatar.

"Where's Andy?"

Here's a possible answer to a frequent question!
attachment.php

Has he gone over to,"THE DARK SIDE" ???????:jawdrop: .....Bob

"Just Can't Take It Anymore"

In addition to those that have "Dark Sided" there are those who "JUST CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE". A very advanced stage of "CAD"
attachment.php
:dizzy:

"Be Afraid, VERY AFRAID"..............:popcorn: ......Bob

In addition to those that have "Dark Sided" there are those who "JUST CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE". A very advanced stage of "CAD" :dizzy:

"Be Afraid, VERY AFRAID"..............:popcorn: ......Bob

That Solo was a screamer,,,,, and I didnt have my hearing PPE installed and Dean was trying to get it tuned!!!!!! :popcorn:

So fingers are the next best thing!!!!!!

LOLOL!!! :clap:

Poor Andy????? Give me a break!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!! that 15 year old Glenfiddich is not Cheap!!!!!!!

Last edited:
just a weeeeeeeeeeee bit la

i a fully addicted to sawz. i have one stihl three newer jds one old jd one dolmar and two pollock sawz and some macs:givebeer:
:cheers: :cheers:

<snip>
He is perfecting a satellite uplink that will transpond strains of dirigidoo, resembling an aboriginal voodoo, to all the world. They'll be drawn carefully and deliberately to the Pacific Northwest ot the United States..
<snip>

WTF ?

He's a Kiwi so he'd be doing a Maori Haka (and probably scare you buggers off :lol: ) The Didge and Aborigines are Aussie........there's this thing called the Tasman Sea between the mainland and the Shaky Isles. ;)

Hey, that 440 up there in the upper corner is gonna get loose on you!

Better put up an electric fence, or those saws are going to get out and raise all kinds of hell.

WTF ?

He's a Kiwi so he'd be doing a Maori Haka (and probably scare you buggers off :lol: ) The Didge and Aborigines are Aussie........there's this thing called the Tasman Sea between the mainland and the Shaky Isles. ;)

Yes but with the terms voodoo (Haitian) and aboriginal (Aussie) already mixed together, why let the facts get in the way of a good story?

LOL. I missed this thread (and a few hundred others).

Yep, my Mom thinks I need to dress like a kiwi ... In any case Canterbury kicks butt so I'll proudly wear their colors. :greenchainsaw:

Back