New to AS!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GNDPNDR

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right section but just wanted to say.....I have never been so amazed at the wealth of knowledge and information this site has provided me! :rock: I'm thankful to be here and I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible!

Brandon

Welcome Brandon, You have indeed stumbled on to a plethora of information. Just remember the invaluable search option. Probably 9 out of 10 questions you may have regarding saw info and or felling / wood i.d / mixing ratios / best bar/fuel oil can be had for just one quick peck at the search function. It really is your 1st and best friend here. May you find and acquire many more friends along the way ;)
Regards, "Z-fiddy".

Welcome Brandon, You have indeed stumbled on to a plethora of information. Just remember the invaluable search option. Probably 9 out of 10 questions you may have regarding saw info and or felling / wood i.d / mixing ratios / best bar/fuel oil can be had for just one quick peck at the search function. It really is your 1st and best friend here. May you find and acquire many more friends along the way ;)
Regards, "Z-fiddy".

Thanks Z!! :)

Latest posts

Back