New Toy !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loosenuts

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Cant wait to use this....
attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice!! I sure could use one of those for a few weeks. Just don't take it out in the mud..

Looks brand new. Very nice. What are you attaching to the front?
I saw a 185 on ebay that was very tempting but I opted to skip divorce court and passed on it.... :msp_scared:

That machine is a bit more than a "firewood helper". You must be in the dirt,cement, or landscaping business, or just plain wealthy if its just a toy. Gotta love that AC in the summer.

I think you can get attachments for cutting and splitting fire wood all the same attachment. Nice toy:D

I used to have caterpillar with wheels like this. And every time I hit a little mud I would always wish I had a track machine. The track machines spread more of their weight so in really muddy areas its no problem. And I'm not talking about those tracks that just go on the tires. The factory installed tracks are way better.

Thanks guys!! I am looking at getting a grapple for sure, I think at some point probably a brush mower.

Any suggestions?

Only one... When you are not using it, will you park it at my place? :msp_biggrin:

Thanks guys!! I am looking at getting a grapple for sure, I think at some point probably a brush mower.

Any suggestions?

The brush mowers are awesome. They cut through the brush like a lawnmower cuts grass. Just make sure you get a mower that your machine will handle. Not sure if your machine has high flow hydraulics or not. But some mowers require a high flow machine. We have a mower at work which can only be used on one of our skid steers due to its high flow capacity. Even our 85hp bobcats wont run the brush mower (very well) because they are not equipped with high flow.

Any suggestions?

Not sure what your paved surface area is, but a broom is great. I prefer the one which is attached to a bucket so you can sweep up rather than create a dust bowl pushing stuff around.

Nice

Now that is the kind of toy I like. I have a baby 463 bobcat, and a small loader backhoe IR. have fun. David

I did make sure I got one with high flow. From the research i did, it sounds like that is a good thing to have.

Be sure to check that attachments can handle the high flow...anything with a hydraulic motor I have a standard flow 185...off the top of my head, the brush cutter, auger and stump grinder you need different models for to handle the high flow.

I would like to see the high flow stump grinder, my standard flow is decent, but I bet the high flow blows through stumps.

Latest posts

Back