New Toy !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be sure to check that attachments can handle the high flow...anything with a hydraulic motor I have a standard flow 185...off the top of my head, the brush cutter, auger and stump grinder you need different models for to handle the high flow.

I would like to see the high flow stump grinder, my standard flow is decent, but I bet the high flow blows through stumps.

The high flow isnt a constant flow rate. The machine lets you select which mode of flow you wish to run your machine in, normal flow or high flow rate.

The high flow isnt a constant flow rate. The machine lets you select which mode of flow you wish to run your machine in, normal flow or high flow rate.

Interesting...my dealer steered me away from the high flow, I am going to look into that and have a few choice words for my dealer. I would love to see the Bobcat stump grinder working on a high flow machine...

Interesting...my dealer steered me away from the high flow, I am going to look into that and have a few choice words for my dealer. I would love to see the Bobcat stump grinder working on a high flow machine...

You can see by the picture below that there are two separate buttons to control the hydraulics. The high flow button and the Max/variable flow button which is two separate hyd modes in the same button. The high flow button must be selected to use that mode.

eKzwj.jpg

Yep! Just what the Doctor ordered... That's going to keep you busy for awhile. Nice looking rig!!

Latest posts

Back