New use for the grapple truck.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtw902

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What do ya think, the youngest son 's class took first in the parade. I hope this works, I'll try and post the pic.

Dave

And another. Had to have the oldest son lower the boom when we were driving down town. He's not in this pic the youngest is the one on the left with the ball cap.

Dave

Pretty cool. I'm going to my sister's 6th grade class to talk about trees. I remember my dad coming in to my class to talk about trees. :D Oh wait, that was yesterday! :D :D

This is exactly the type of truck w/grapple that I want to obtain over the winter. Anybody know what kind of knuckle-boom is shown in the picture? And where to get it, and what it would cost to mount, etc? Anybody have something similar?

Steven

Here are the specs on my Prentice loader. It also has a dump bed 18' long x 8' wide and 6' high. It is mounted on a 1994 International 4900. Hope the pic works, here goes.
Dave

"Worked" for me.  I see a 202KB JPEG image depicting the reach and capacity limits.

Glen

Back