New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deano31

Deano31

ArboristSite Member
Can you refresh my memory did the 170 say pro? I suffer short term memory loss ADD ADHD and many other things but i can fell or top a tree
No the ms 170 is not pro but when he went to his dealer and asked about a saw for his new goal to be a feller the dealer said all the pros use stihl pro saws. So if you don't have a pro saw don't cut anymore trees just a FYI

bikemike

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
No the ms 170 is not pro but when he went to his dealer and asked about a saw for his new goal to be a feller the dealer said all the pros use stihl pro saws. So if you don't have a pro saw don't cut anymore trees just a FYI
Ok good i have a couple pro saws so i can cut trees. I still want a husky 372 xp to play with but it wont cut trees until i find a pro sticker for it

MyStihlWontStart

MyStihlWontStart

ArboristSite Operative
Can you refresh my memory did the 170 say pro? I suffer short term memory loss ADD ADHD and many other things but i can fell or top a tree
I fell tree too

Anyone can fell a tree, I did it no problem my first time

singletrack100

singletrack100

ArboristSite Operative
Yep, you fell a tree! Quit phucking off on the computer with BS talk and post that #3 video! I can't wait! Oh wait, you gotta do th tree by the house first! I wanna see that one! Less talk, more doing!

MyStihlWontStart

MyStihlWontStart

ArboristSite Operative
Yup, it is going down this weekend. I've got to rig my rope come alongs and get some wedges. I'm gonna rent a 60cc saw from Sunbelt as well. I don't want to risk it falling on my house.

singletrack100

singletrack100

ArboristSite Operative
Yup, it is going down this weekend. I've got to rig my rope come alongs and get some wedges. I'm gonna rent a 60cc saw from Sunbelt as well. I don't want to risk it falling on my house.

WTF are you renting another saw for?!?! We're all waiting to see you do all this with that awesome 170. I want to see the 30whatever incher go down using the 170!