New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course every newbie is suspect, that's just a BA side effect that you will have to endure. After all, you're one of the few that thinks he's such a cute, harmless, entertaining little monkey.

How many newbies have you seen that aren't him. I hope you've noticed, that a lot of his newly opened monkey accounts have been around for years, laying dormant, just waiting

you must be slaying pine beetles with the fall and burn then aye? LOL did that one year up in the interior. nice that you don't need a falling certificate for it.

Lol sure. Sounds good

You didn't need a falling ticket? BC interior? Alberta has never had a forestry standard but companies that i ever worked for weren't interested in hiring someone that didn't. . Probably because they are registered with WCB of BC. Forestry in AB has a course for non certified guys. They brought in to allow them to fall on F& Burn programs...I guess its new. I haven't done this for 4 years

I did mine free and clear. No tickets besides level 1 and chainsaw operators. Was falling and burning the Beatle tree's outside of Kelowna. I had my chainsaw operators ticket and that's all they said I needed apparently. It was all a bunch of sticks though. I call it slash and burn really. Maybe they weren't a legit employer? LOL I got paid though so I don't care.

Back