New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am enrolling in the 30 day BC course. I want to be a professional operator.

LOL, the course i useless to you being from the states. i'm telling you right now that if they saw the way you handle your 170 you would be told to not bother LOL the course is also currently $33,000 not including gear, accomodation, or food for the month. once your done the course you would also have to fall 180 days in B.C before you were able to get certified which of course you wouldn't be able to do because they won't issue you a work visa for forestry. maybe housekeeping or janitor. so if you finish the course you pretty well just paid huge money for some training that you coulda just done down south and got paid doing it. of course, your BA so you only actually have skills in online harrassment.

I dont care too , finally we are here for spenting some time , like going for coffe .

LOL, the course i useless to you being from the states. i'm telling you right now that if they saw the way you handle your 170 you would be told to not bother LOL the course is also currently $33,000 not including gear, accomodation, or food for the month. once your done the course you would also have to fall 180 days in B.C before you were able to get certified which of course you wouldn't be able to do because they won't issue you a work visa for forestry. maybe housekeeping or janitor. so if you finish the course you pretty well just paid huge money for some training that you coulda just done down south and got paid doing it. of course, your BA so you only actually have skills in online harrassment.
you take 100k per year and another 30k bonus ? if you take its nothing to spent the bonus for your hobby . understand now why he want to be a pro-logger and go to this course? because the next year he take another 130k or more , you and me we try to live chainging fuel lines and filters.

you take 100k per year and another 30k bonus ? if you take its nothing to spent the bonus for your hobby . understand now why he want to be a pro-logger and go to this course? because the next year he take another 130k or more , you and me we try to live chainging fuel lines and filters.

it's not about the money bud. a guy goes in it, he has to love the work. if he does it just for the money he'll either not stick with it, get severely injured, or die. happens everytime.

I am pretty sure I can get a work visa bro

LMAO. yer a BA troll man. you could get a work visa but you would be cleaning toilets, not falling tree's. they don't allow you to come in and take any job in the country. your BA though so i know your just ****'n around. if SS was still a mod he would have knocked you out long ago. not sure of the competency of the other mods at this point.

LMAO. yer a BA troll man. you could get a work visa but you would be cleaning toilets, not falling tree's. they don't allow you to come in and take any job in the country. your BA though so i know your just ****'n around. if SS was still a mod he would have knocked you out long ago. not sure of the competency of the other mods at this point.
Incompetent.

Shane the man is a veteran! Desert Duster, Operation cookie cutter ( that's classified ) They would hold a parade ! Balloons and bananas! I think he will have a problem at passport control with people wanting selfies with the numa numa guy!

Latest posts

Back