New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to top it all off you shure didnt read the manual about saw operation. Ur kids were within a few feet of the bar. No boots. Pants. Well i dont know about eye protection. If you have glasses im sure they are not ansi rated. And if i lived near you i would t bone you cause im shure you would be under the influence and i could use a newer tahoe

Everyone usually wears shooting glasses and hard hats when I'm cutting, I assume shooting glasses are sufficient eye pro? Sometimes I forget mine. Also, I already told you, my gladiator pants and Oregon boots are in the mail brah.

Also us apes or whatever we are are nice enough to send you our honest opinions and im sure someone will mail you a stihl label with Pro on it for your saw free of charge
I wasn't calling you apes, just that u are paranoid of this elusive brush ape fella.

Everyone usually wears shooting glasses and hard hats when I'm cutting, I assume shooting glasses are sufficient eye pro? Sometimes I forget mine. Also, I already told you, my gladiator pants and Oregon boots are in the mail brah.
Yes shooting glasses are ansi rated. Do you own wranglers or Levis jeans how bout shoes or boots? Those all could have been a much better choice. And what is the bc course going to teach you when it comes to the paperwork? Ur saw manual didnt do nothing for you but to let you know ur saw need bar oil and mixed fuel

I agree with you sawmikaze but some just cant ignore the wacky posts some people come up with .

I personally dont care if brush ape is here , watchin people take the bait is funny

He does this to get a rise out of some members here...and it works..so naturally he isnt gonna go away if people keep playin along

Its that simple.

I personally dont care if brush ape is here , watchin people take the bait is funny

He does this to get a rise out of some members here...and it works..so naturally he isnt gonna go away if people keep playin along

Its that simple.
Cracks me up how mad some get and how some are too dull to know this thread is one big joke.

I agree with you sawmikaze but some just cant ignore the wacky posts some people come up with .

Hes obviously a pretty smart dude , i thought some of the stuff he posted was pretty cool esp his chain filing device.

His wacky posts are to get a reaction from people that cant stand him.

Its like fishin in a barrel for him.

Back