• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB 462 R model REDUX !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary have you contacted USPS online and filed a lost package inquiry? Every time I've done that it shows back up and arrives within a day or two.
Not yet. I spoke eye to eye with the postmaster in my town and she was going to look into the matter. Have not heard from her yet.

Sold to the man in Delaware ! Thanks gentlemen for feedback.
I have had pure heck with usps lately, I refuse to do business with them for that exact rrason. Especially in the north east.. the packages always show up. But are very late.

I had a package show in NJ for two weeks and while it was still showing there it showed up on my door step..

I use UPS only. USPS is a lost cause..

I have had pure heck with usps lately, I refuse to do business with them for that exact rrason. Especially in the north east.. the packages always show up. But are very late.

I had a package show in NJ for two weeks and while it was still showing there it showed up on my door step..

Same here. I cringe when I try to track something and it just sits for weeks without moving. Bought a used/brand new condition 25” es bar from SC. Made it to the distribution center and sat there for almost 2 weeks. I initiated a claim with usps and 3 days later it was on my doorstep in Michigan with an apology letter. Very frustrating.

will not ever use usps again. refunded his $ . told him pay me if it shows up!

I will keep the thread updated. I told Gary I am confident the saw will eventually arrive. He certainly did not have to refund my money, but that is just the kind of straight up guy that he is. This is the second deal I have done with Gary, and I cannot recommend him highly enough as a great honest seller! No matter what he posts on here, buy with confidence!

I bought some stuff from Camden New York dec 12 usps priority. It arrived 12/31. It was stuck in Rochester New York distribution facility for 2 weeks. When I asked what was going on they told me the facility had shut down due to Covid.

Well, saints be praised! It showed up at my office today just before I left. I messaged Gary that of all crazy things, when you go online and punch in the tracking number, it still shows that it is in transit! Refunding his money back to him as we speak! I think this may be the hardest either of us has ever worked on a sale, lol!

Attachments

• PXL_20210104_211236031.jpg
    PXL_20210104_211236031.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
Well, saints be praised! It showed up at my office today just before I left. I messaged Gary that of all crazy things, when you go online and punch in the tracking number, it still shows that it is in transit! Refunding his money back to him as we speak! I think this may be the hardest either of us has ever worked on a sale, lol!
You have been a pleasure to deal with during all of this! Thank you again John for your faith !

Back