• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB Dolmar 6400-H Heated Handles PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a NIB Dolmar 6400-H that I will likely never use. I opened the box to look at it and that's it. It has the 3-point star wars ninja bucking spikes on it, not the newer 5-point ones. It is a later 6400 with the matte charcoal top and decomp on the right.

I can send pictures if required, just let me know where to send them (PM, email, etc.), but it looks like you would expect - a saw in a box, with the tool kit and a bar cover. The box is in very good shape, if you care about such things. The saw has lived in my climate controlled basement since it showed up here.

Asking $675 shipped CONUS. Paypal gift preferred.

Buyer backed out. Saw is still available. I'd love to see it sold and shipped this week!! Get yourself a Dolmar that doesn't say Makita!!

Because it is a 6400, it has the 13,500rpm ignition, not the 12,800rpm ones on the 7910s. Buy this, throw on your 7910 cylinder, sell off the 6400 cylinder, and still be nicely ahead of buying a heated 7910, if you can even buy one anymore!!

If I am off on price, throw me an offer.

Back