• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB Dolmar 421 16" 3/8" LP (Not Red Makita)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I bought this last year before the end of the Dolmar-marked Dolmars and the start of the red Makitas. I took it out of the box to look at it and that's it. Realized this weekend that I will never really have a use for it. Bar, chain, scabbard, tool kit, manual, warranty card, a little bottle of 2-stroke oil, and whatever else normally came in the box is still in the box.

I can send pics of it if you wish, just let me know where you want them sent, but I will tell you this: if you've ever seen pictures of a never-used, never-fueled Dolmar 421...yeah, this one looks just like that.

$360 shipped CONUS, PayPal Friends-and-family or whatever other PayPal setting you want so long as I don't pay fees and I receive $360.00.

Carl over at Miller Mod Saws makes these an angry little beaver of a saw, can't wait to get my son's to him for porting.

I bought this last year before the end of the Dolmar-marked Dolmars and the start of the red Makitas. I took it out of the box to look at it and that's it. Realized this weekend that I will never really have a use for it. Bar, chain, scabbard, tool kit, manual, warranty card, a little bottle of 2-stroke oil, and whatever else normally came in the box is still in the box.

I can send pics of it if you wish, just let me know where you want them sent, but I will tell you this: if you've ever seen pictures of a never-used, never-fueled Dolmar 421...yeah, this one looks just like that.

$360 shipped CONUS, PayPal Friends-and-family or whatever other PayPal setting you want so long as I don't pay fees and I receive $360.00.

You'll have to contact me somehow so I know how to proceed. I'm an old guy with no computer instincts, so make it as easy as possible.

Latest posts

Back