• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB Dolmar PS-5105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5105 has an easy start and it’s predecessor was the 5100 which did not have an easy start. There was a small overlap where dolmar had a 5105 that had a cat muffler but was not an easy start.

5105 has an easy start and it’s predecessor was the 5100 which did not have an easy start. There was a small overlap where dolmar had a 5105 that had a cat muffler but was not an easy start.
Thanks Johnmn, your reply is appreciated, matches my research after getting the "lazy" out this morning. What I'm really working at is, I have 3 5100's (which I really like, have had two of them for over 15 years) but they are hard to start and I'm considering moding them to add the compression release. Was hoping to find a saw that has the release so I can copy it.
Thanks Marty

I have one one that I put 5100 muffler on changed air filter to flocked one, 3/8 chain, one tank of gas will cut all the fire wood you can put on a pick up, also clip corner of duckbill on tank vent and won't flood. verrry good saw.

Latest posts

Back