• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it adds some small amount of credibility, when you need a new Daily Driver/Commuter car, and……………….
View attachment 937405View attachment 937407View attachment 937406
This is what you are trying to pass off as a Commuter Car

In my defense, though I do need a vehicle that will reliably get me to some far flung places, in all conditions. I live on Mt Hood, East of Portland, OR, and often travel to Medford, OR, Kennewick, Wenatchee and Seattle, WA, I was even in Reno, NV two months ago

View attachment 937410View attachment 937411View attachment 937412View attachment 937413

And this is what Home can look like at times, sometimes a Prius, just isn’t the right choice, well actually, a Prius is NEVER the right choice for me

Doug
nice doug .................sure do miss the pnw ........however hate the snow

Because it adds some small amount of credibility, when you need a new Daily Driver/Commuter car, and……………….
View attachment 937405View attachment 937407View attachment 937406
This is what you are trying to pass off as a Commuter Car

In my defense, though I do need a vehicle that will reliably get me to some far flung places, in all conditions. I live on Mt Hood, East of Portland, OR, and often travel to Medford, OR, Kennewick, Wenatchee and Seattle, WA, I was even in Reno, NV two months ago

View attachment 937410View attachment 937411View attachment 937412View attachment 937413

And this is what Home can look like at times, sometimes a Prius, just isn’t the right choice, well actually, a Prius is NEVER the right choice for me
Get the frame rust proofed I just lost my Jeep at 125 k rusted frame really bad.

Another satisfied customer. Shipping was super fast, got it in just 7 days.

LOVE the saw. Thanks again @Robin Wood !!! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

PBX5xdG.jpg

Gotcha. LOL

I like 2-series and 3-series hooskies, not a fan of the 5-series. They're ugly as sin.
Ugly means nothing do they run? I worked closely with the engineers from Japan, their customers want the best quality products with no break downs or call backs they want fully tested new designs, I believe Husqvarna is on that same path,

Hello RW,
Q: Any of these Stihl Powerheads avail?

What I want in the end is ultimately the HT75 as a polesaw.

HT75 - polesaw
FS75- trimmer
FS80- trimmer
FC75- edger

Thanks!

Back