Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this craftsman like a 2900 or 295
1429f4d12d8efc5aa850a74607a4ef5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this craftsman like a 2900 or 295
1429f4d12d8efc5aa850a74607a4ef5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like my 295. I was using it today to cut down a pair of 40 + year old weeping mulberry's I don't think I've ever seen any thing so intertwined like that. It took two of us over four hours to pull them apart with lopping shears. About 20 bundles of sticks and two tanks of fuel for the saw

I did find something interesting in the tree. A rusty compass. Not sure what that was doing there.

IMG_0918.JPG

Looks like my 295. I was using it today to cut down a pair of 40 + year old weeping mulberry's I don't think I've ever seen any thing so intertwined like that. It took two of us over four hours to pull them apart with lopping shears. About 20 bundles of sticks and two tanks of fuel for the saw

I did find something interesting in the tree. A rusty compass. Not sure what that was doing there.

View attachment 728581

Some kid got into dads shed and was playing with it and it never found home again and dad lay on his death bed still wondering what happened to that dam compass and the boy never told lol

I used some stuff called Metal Rescue last month & it worked great on some rusty muffs.

Not to be confused with a douche though...lol

It’s non toxic & works best at high temperature & a long soak time. I put it in an ash bucket on the wood stove to get it it hot.

View attachment 728665 View attachment 728668

Wow. That stuff worked great. I'll check it out Thanks

Back