Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know how far up that lift would go. Looked pretty impressive to me.

There's two models like that 40 ft and 55 ft.

They do make one that goes to 181 ft. You could look over the Grand Tetons from your back yard with one of those.

It is a TZ 50 and the specs are 50 feet or as much as your knees will let you, mind start shaking at about 16 feet. My son, Jared, didn't seem to care as long as he was helping dad, great kid. He did say the one cylinder on the first boom was a little bit shaky when it released to move. Now I have to deal with the limb piles and there are lots of them

There's two models like that 40 ft and 55 ft.

They do make one that goes to 181 ft. You could look over the Grand Tetons from your back yard with one of those.

I can see the Rocky Mountains from my back porch. That is good enough.

What's a good resetting point on a 3314 card it's a strato. I got it running and it was great till I started playing with it lol. It was my first try at tuning a saw and I failed. It was idling his so I played with the low till the chain stopped moving and it stayed running. Then the high would bog I got to a kinda happy point but it wouldn't make the 4 stroke sound so I think I was lean.

Got some firewood in the weekend just crappy old poplar for a mix. Put a couple tanks through the 4000. Clutch is getting crook again :(

Used my grandfather's little firewood hauler steve wil appreciate it...View attachment 779600
Handy dandy little thing
I miss mine a lot.

Steve Sidwell

What's a good resetting point on a 3314 card it's a strato. I got it running and it was great till I started playing with it lol. It was my first try at tuning a saw and I failed. It was idling his so I played with the low till the chain stopped moving and it stayed running. Then the high would bog I got to a kinda happy point but it wouldn't make the 4 stroke sound so I think I was lean.
What are the settings right now?

Steve Sidwell

That was mine.
696005b86f18ce5af432327525d0f84c.jpg

Steve Sidwell

Got some firewood in the weekend just crappy old poplar for a mix. Put a couple tanks through the 4000. Clutch is getting crook again :(

Used my grandfather's little firewood hauler steve wil appreciate it...View attachment 779600
Handy dandy little thing

I have my Dad's '72 K5 Blazer CST 4x4 so I fully appreciate the "family thing". I REALLY like your Suzuki especially given the fact that it's RHD. Very clean, even down to the rain/wind shields on the front windows. Amazing how long trucks, equipment, clothes, and saws can last when cared for. Happy Friday everyone, Max.

Motor swap. I have a 3314 with a good motor and have a craftsman with a bad cylinder. Can I take the engine out of the 3314 and put it in the craftsman
They are both strato saws

Back