Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More poulan parts getting moved. Guy needed a pto side case for 330. I sold him a whole crankcase with crank and fly for same cost.

2nd pair of poulan tank inserts in 2 days sold too.

The small and medium spikes for inner poulan. The one was NOS in med.

p330crankcase.jpgp330crankc.jpgpinserts.jpgpspikessss.jpgpspikesss.jpg

Hey guys I’m sure this has been a beat to death question but I have a couple 306’s and 3400-3700 here that need crank seals. Can any of you guys lead me in the right direction with part #’s for them? Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys for the info on the small counter vibes. I’m sure someone will chime in on the 306-245 seals in time.

Thanks guys for the info on the small counter vibes. I’m sure someone will chime in on the 306-245 seals in time.
Some saved info from a seal thread.

Never had to do the 306 245 since I just fix and sell and none never needed seals.

But here is the saved info. I can not vouch for it so hopefully someone can for you.

Poulan 245 and 306

PTO seal 530001936 Dichtomatik 068091VM dist by Rankin Industries .687"x.937"x.135" OEM measurement. .688"x.938"x.172" AM measurements

FW seal 530019042 CR 5542 or 5541.

@Pepster my messages is locked along with everyone else with over 7 :laughing: . I have 10 years of them with no way to do a mass delete.
Wish I had your email but dont.

So will just say here received when it does arrive from you here.
I will then say shipped ones I do label and shipped back to you. Just so you know.

Some paperwork on shelve.

psawsadd.jpgpsawsad.jpg

@Pepster my messages is locked along with everyone else with over 7 :laughing: . I have 10 years of them with no way to do a mass delete.
Wish I had your email but dont.

So will just say here received when it does arrive from you here.
I will then say shipped ones I do label and shipped back to you. Just so you know.

Some paperwork on shelve.

View attachment 1051722

10-4
I got your pm before it got locked I guess.

Back