Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for the costs to come in and I'll let you all know. No rush. You'll likely all have your material before I get the costs on my MC bill. I will be away on vacation for 2 weeks coming up soon with very limited access to any kind of technology invented after 1970 so it will likely be after that.

Tim

Ok, no biggie. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't missed it or not gotten one. :rock:

6a22c3.jpg

Well Hello Dali

Picked up a couple more S25's today. Good P/C's on both and both fire if primed. Need to run fuel lines/filters and put in carb kits. The CVA has a bit of radial play in the crank on the clutch side, probably only a couple of thousandths. I think I'll put in new bearings/seals. The sears branded saw I'm guessing is a 25DA(no S). Not sure how to positively ID this other than looking at the P/N's on jugs. :confused: Unfortunately it's missing the muffler, so I'll have to hunt one down. It had a 14" hardnose bar and some 91 series safety chain on it. Chain is soaking in oil and I need to dress the bar.

View attachment 303009

Got mine today too. Hadn't been near the computer for a few days, but I didn't want to miss out on paying my dues!

Received my diaphragm material today. Wanted to once again thank Tim and dboyd for their generous efforts. :yourock:

+1.

Just got mine in today's mail too.

Got mine today too. Hadn't been near the computer for a few days, but I didn't want to miss out on paying my dues!

Still waiting on the Canadian delivery. For some reason it takes USPS a long time to direct stuff to Canada Post.
One thing about here, you can;t get many parts so I get used to 3 week deliveries. I can send stuff by air mail to Kostas in Greece anf he gets hus before someone in NC gets something shipped at the same time. Go figure.

We'll likely settle up in August when I get my bill from Allstate Gasket.

Tim

Picked up a couple more S25's today. Good P/C's on both and both fire if primed. Need to run fuel lines/filters and put in carb kits. The CVA has a bit of radial play in the crank on the clutch side, probably only a couple of thousandths. I think I'll put in new bearings/seals. The sears branded saw I'm guessing is a 25DA(no S). Not sure how to positively ID this other than looking at the P/N's on jugs. :confused: Unfortunately it's missing the muffler, so I'll have to hunt one down. It had a 14" hardnose bar and some 91 series safety chain on it. Chain is soaking in oil and I need to dress the bar.

View attachment 303009

Those are a pretty rare saws around me. I have one in my basement I need to get shipped to California. Doesn't really matter though as I am focusing on saws with a displacement number higher than my age. They are getting pretty big now. I will eventually have to hang a chain hoist from a tree to use them. I do that now if I have to look at my Mac 380.

Those are a pretty rare saws around me. I have one in my basement I need to get shipped to California. Doesn't really matter though as I am focusing on saws with a displacement number higher than my age. They are getting pretty big now. I will eventually have to hang a chain hoist from a tree to use them. I do that now if I have to look at my Mac 380.

Around here anything much over the 50-60cc range is pretty rare. There aren't enough large trees to justify anything bigger.

Did poulan make saws that big?

Poulan Dealer-old parts?

While asking for somethings I didn't have much luck but here you go maybe they can help you.Closing in 2,3 weeks Williams Columbia ,Pa. 717 684 2019 good Luck

Latest posts

Back