Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm guessing after looking at a wild thing someone just gave me that there is both pre and post strato wild things????????
This one looks identical to the 2050 and craftsman saws I've been tinkering with. Just has 2 purple covers.
A different one sitting on my shelf is strato.

So I'm guessing after looking at a wild thing someone just gave me that there is both pre and post strato wild things????????
This one looks identical to the 2050 and craftsman saws I've been tinkering with. Just has 2 purple covers.
A different one sitting on my shelf is strato.
Yes better non strato IMO and then strato. Like all those pics I posted earlier in thread comparing both cylinders.

2375 was one of the non strato and the 4018 was one of the later strato. I despise the strato ones myself.

Both make your hands numb after while. Wish they would have done the WT AV in US like they did the PP260. Only seen one WT AV to date.

wt.jpg

Yes better non strato IMO and then strato. Like all those pics I posted earlier in thread comparing both cylinders.

2375 was one of the non strato and the 4018 was one of the later strato. I despise the strato ones myself.

Both make your hands numb after while. Wish they would have done the WT AV in US like they did the PP260. Only seen one WT AV to date.

View attachment 1113614
Totally agree on the strato. Not had one that ran well consistently yet.

In my continuing purge of the non running poulan shelf, I went through a 2550 tonight. It fired right up so that's a good sign at least. Will do more of a test drive at lunch tomorrow. Slightly different from the 2150 I see. Maybe a little bit of an upgrade. Still non strato.
I think I have another one in a tub. Will do it next if I get a chance. There is a blue letter " sears best" craftsman in there as well but unfortunately not the one with the metal toggle switch.

Well I snuck out at 9:00 break for a quick cut out of curiosity. Starts well and idles great. Still fat on the high side but I plan to open the muffler up a tad so I won't mess with the high til that is done. It might wind up being about right after a little mod.
View attachment VID_20230920_085552008.mp4

I have a poulan pro pp3516avx, and a piulan pro pp4620avx, are those worth getting running both need new top ends

Yep the XX or 20.

They made the 76 bicentennial from them. Local has 2 NOS in red boxes he picked up for collecting. Back to back serial numbers.

Owned a couple and sent those down the road. First one in pic I used for a bit. But liked the 2000 better.

psawssssssssss.jpg
pxxp2000.jpg

Guys asking for parts so time to organize this nos and used stuff. Lot of hard to find stuff.
Poulan 505 445 425 475 425 Jonsered 2083 2077.

Mainly some smalls pulled today to get figured what was left.

If need something let me know. I've been selling off for years now. No longer buying and stocking stuff back. When I am out I am out.

NOS intake boot, NOS upper right spring av, 2 lower rubber av, used boot, spoke for.

Not all pics posted.

pintakeboots.jpgpavlefttop.jpgpacspring.jpgpwgnosx2.jpgpwgnosx2metal.jpgpwgusedavs.jpgpgasketbase.jpgpoilerscoils.jpgpmufflersused.jpgpwgusedavs.jpg

Guys asking for parts so time to organize this nos and used stuff. Lot of hard to find stuff.
Poulan 505 445 425 475 425 Jonsered 2083 2077.

Mainly some smalls pulled today to get figured what was left.

If need something let me know. I've been selling off for years now. No longer buying and stocking stuff back. When I am out I am out.

NOS intake boot, NOS upper right spring av, 2 lower rubber av, used boot, spoke for.

Not all pics posted.

View attachment 1114305View attachment 1114306View attachment 1114307View attachment 1114308View attachment 1114309View attachment 1114310View attachment 1114311View attachment 1114312View attachment 1114313View attachment 1114314
I need an oil pump drive for my 475pp.
It's the brass one.

Back