• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountainman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here we have an 026 Pro that has seen very little use. Comes with a 16" .325 bar and chain. $350 firm, plus $30.00 shipping. Although the 50-cent 'Pro' sticker is missing, this is definitely the 'Pro' model, with compression release.

Attachments

• 0261.JPG
    0261.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
  • 0262.JPG
    0262.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 90
  • 0263.JPG
    0263.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
  • 0264.JPG
    0264.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 82
Yah, it looks like a non-PRO 026 with a decomp button put on it. No oil adjustment slot in the belly, likely it has he constant drive oiler in it. Many 026 saws have a lot of mix and match stuff on them. Some have clear gas tanks. Some have pro chassis with the oil pump slot but no adjustable oil pump.

Is the carb fully adjustable? Both L and H screws?

Definetly not trying to crap on your thread, but just wanted to clarify.... To be a "Pro" model, it must also have the adjustable oiler to go along with the compression release...

Nice saw BTW...

Yep. Many 026/260 Franken'saws out there. I made one myself :) But sold it disclosing everything.

Does it have all 3 adjustment screws on the carb?

It has all three adjustment screws, or I would not have bought it. I was not aware of any such issues before I posted the ad, and did not make any intentional effort to mislead. I will also lower the price to $300 plus the $30.00 shipping.

It has all three adjustment screws, or I would not have bought it. I was not aware of any such issues before I posted the ad, and did not make any intentional effort to mislead. I will also lower the price to $300 plus the $30.00 shipping.

I wasn't implying that you built the saw. Just that people do swap parts. And some people (feeBay) try to sell them as such. Whenever you buy anything on the Bay or even some local CL people? Be very aware of what you are purchasing.

That's a nice saw. I hope you get what your asking.

Heck no reason to call it off... If it has an adjustable oiler its prob an actual pro model if not then its still a great pro grade of saw.... Don't sweat the little details it may be just like you said and just missing the corny pro sticker.

You can always sell it in a pawn shop parking lot... Rather than being mad you should be grateful people are trying to help so you do not get in a bind by selling something that is not as described. One should never turn down an opportunity to learn new things.

You can always sell it in a pawn shop parking lot... Rather than being mad you should be grateful people are trying to help so you do not get in a bind by selling something that is not as described. One should never turn down an opportunity to learn new things.

Listen, slick. Nobody ever said anything about being mad. Too much confusion, and I like clean transactions. Does that meet with your approval?

Listen, slick. Nobody ever said anything about being mad. Too much confusion, and I like clean transactions. Does that meet with your approval?

You were offered guidance on how to correct your listing in order that there would not be any confusion on the item being sold. Your response was to close out the ad rather than clarify the description. Seems pretty immature to me, I hope this is not how you act whenever you are offered advice.

And once again a post with thinking it through.

You were offered guidance on how to correct your listing in order that there would not be any confusion on the item being sold. Your response was to close out the ad rather than clarify the description. Seems pretty immature to me, I hope this is not how you act whenever you are offered advice.

Okay, genius. How about this response?

"Heck no reason to call it off... If it has an adjustable oiler its prob an actual pro model if not then its still a great pro grade of saw.... Don't sweat the little details it may be just like you said and just missing the corny pro sticker."

Or this one?

"Too many guys making uneducated observations."

Immature? Me, or you with your busybody, self-righteous BS? Get a life.

I wouldn't pay anywhere close to $350 for an 026......you can get a super nice 346 for that kinda money :givebeer:

What in the HELL has Arboristsite turned in to? Noe we have another keyboard tough guy who wants to piss on someone's listing.

You people make me sick. This place has gone down the toilet.

Back