No sawing for a while

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkman

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ky. between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank.
:msp_mad::msp_mad: I've got a lot of trees spotted that I need to get down before the sap rises and I'll be out of commission for a few weeks. Knee surgery tomorrow, after about a week, maybe I can sneak out to the garage and maybe do a muffler or two on the Earthquakes. Hope this place will keep me sane. What'd I just say????

:msp_mad::msp_mad: I've got a lot of trees spotted that I need to get down before the sap rises and I'll be out of commission for a few weeks. Knee surgery tomorrow, after about a week, maybe I can sneak out to the garage and maybe do a muffler or two on the Earthquakes. Hope this place will keep me sane. What'd I just say????

Sounds like you need to host a mini GTG , have someone else do all the work LOL

Thanks a lot for the well wishes, I've been reading a lot here while waiting to get fixed, I don't know enough to help with a lot of the stuff that goes on here, but I can interject a smart azz remark now and then. Been a lot of fun and learned a lot. Therapy and this place will get me through and should be good to go by the next GTG.

Good luck with the surgery and I second the thought of you having a mini GTG. Let some guys from the site help you out and drop the offening trees. If I was around I'd be glad to help.

Hopefully you can get your nurse to give you sponge baths while in recovery. I hear they're great for moral:hmm3grin2orange:

Good luck and a speedy recovery! Hopefully you can get out to play with the Earthquakes soon - they are kinda fun! In the mean time we'll do our best to make you feel relatively sane (in comparison).

milkman,

what part of ky are in? if your close enough i be down to meet up for mini gtg :biggrin:

im just out side of louisville myself.

got some junky stihls i can bring lol.

After three major injuries and two surgeries (same knee) let me offer some advice. One, don't let them put you out. Take the epideral and see if they will let you watch the surgery on the screen. That was neat. When I started to feel some discomfort I told the nurse and in a few a moments I felt all warm and comfy. Take as long as you can on the recovery without pushing it and take your time. Enjoy what little down time you have and get healed up because getting reinjured is for the birds. Good luck with the surgery and enjoy the Earthquakes.

Shea

My gosh Milkman that is a lot of surgery. I got a Masterminded 576 now and I don't live too far would love to help you out. I think I delivered a mower on that road you live on. Are you near Battletown?

Termite, you do live kinda close, bout 45 miles, but if you come straight through the woods, it's about half that distance, just watch that one big stream.:D I live off 144 not far from Battletown. I'll bet that Mastermind 576 is a hoot to run, I could stand on one leg, maybe I'll get to run it at the GTG.:hmm3grin2orange:

Back