Northern Leader 18-23D wood furnace installation manual -- anybody have one to share?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idwelander

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the site. I've got an old Northern Leader 18-23D wood furnace that I'm going to add on to my existing gas setup. I got it off of Craigslist, no installation manual included. I'm sure I can get it hooked up and running safely, but I need to pass a municipal permitting inspection and they want it done exactly by the manufacturer's installation instructions. So, I need a manual to point to, but Northern Leader has long been out of business and I can't find one anywhere on the web.

Anybody know where I could find a copy? Or have a copy and willing to help me out? (Could scan and email, copy and snail mail, or snail mail and I'll copy and send back.... I'd be willing to reimburse postage, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Ivan

I wish I had one to give you, I have the same stove with no manual absolutely love how long it would last in the stove and how much heat is put out! I do have a question there’s a small slide vent on top of the hopper door, where you put the wooden does anybody know of this purpose for this little vent?

Latest posts

Back