Northman Snow plow+1980 Jeep cherokee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
Reaction score
This AMC Jeep Cherokee is a 1980 with a 258 ci auto with 82K. This is the correct mileage. 31-10.5-15 tire size from factory. Plow is 100% perfect condition for a 80's model plow with underhood hydraulics. Super heavy duty deluxe 1400B model 90" long by 28". The plow new sold new for over $3330 and the plow is in 100% working condition. The cherokee has rusted frame,tank skids,floors rusted through(sheet metal put in place). Body is beat and rusted, no rear bumper. The engine runs like a 82K motor should (very good). Trans works good but slips alittle on cold start take offs. No exhaust now, torn off in 2004 blizzard. Tranfercase 4x4 unit perfect. Brakes are bad, down to the right front one. Left rotor rusted and split, rears I disconnected after bleeders twisted off. Buy the northman plow set up you can have the Jeep for free. Best cash offer or the right chainsaws on trade. Must be picked up. Near Galion, Ohio. Can be driven onto a trailer for transport and used for snow removal this year. When i pulled it out of the barn wreckage after the storm and parked it in the yard, i did notice that it is going to need a new water pump. I priced the water pump for $23 at advanced auto. Dont have the storage right now to keep it for a extra plow system, due to the loss of my barn storage. One plow light was knocked off pass side. Taking offers.
1980.jpg

jeep.jpg

DSCF0065.jpg

Last edited:
Pending

Pending Sale, waiting on arrival of funds for payment as of now.
If interested and sale falls through. Let me know you want in line or PM me.

Back on the block

Well the paypal money never showed up and the person didnt show up today for loading. No word, calls, or emails back. This was from a person from another web site. So it's back to best CASH offer on pick up or paypal before pick up or the RIGHT chainsaw for trade.
I even started it and drove it today to go get the mail.

Back side of plow

Just to show how heavy duty this plow is. Looking for a good 3 or 4 cube saw or best cash offer.
DSCF0009.jpg

Back