Norway Divided: Stacking Bark Up Or Bark Down!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh!

facepalm.gif

Just when I thought I had seen it all! Imagine tuning in on a Friday night for 8 hrs of watching a fireplace burn on the TV? I must be missing something! Someone is quoted that they couldn't tear themselves away from the set until they added more wood to the fire?????? Was it some chick dressed in see through skivies adding the wood? Some kind of late night firewood ####? Help me answer some of these lingering questions before I have to try and tune my satelite inand find out!

Could it be they are bored and are quite amused at watching a fire on tv? Let's face it, they experience very short days in the winter, similar to what happens in Alaska. They often use artificial light to raise their spirits. Maybe the fire lifts their spirits.

I went to Oslo for a week one summer. If you like beer, it's not the place to be. While there, the largest pack of beer I could find was a four pack. Apparently they have a problem with depression in the winter with their general population and drinking is discouraged. Translated means beer is very expensive.

I'll bet they would be blown away seeing 30 and 36 packs in the USA. :laugh:

Could it be they are bored and are quite amused at watching a fire on tv? Let's face it, they experience very short days in the winter, similar to what happens in Alaska. They often use artificial light to raise their spirits. Maybe the fire lifts their spirits.

I went to Oslo for a week one summer. If you like beer, it's not the place to be. While there, the largest pack of beer I could find was a four pack. Apparently they have a problem with depression in the winter with their general population and drinking is discouraged. Translated means beer is very expensive.

I'll bet they would be blown away seeing 30 and 36 packs in the USA. :laugh:
Ahh yes, the 30 pack. Have a 6 pack on the way home and still show up with a case...

Maybe they are all tripin on acid and thats why they zone out on a fire for 8 hrs. Or like the other post said naked chick putting a piece on the fire every min. If I had to wait longer than a min. to see her again, um next channel.
:angry2:

At least the Norge ain't glued to "Norwegian Idol" or some other drivel.:dizzy:

Thier depression and suicide problem?
An hour of televised wood burning in prime time..
I gotta go out on a limb, and totally blame the Norwegian media and entertainment industry this time.:hmm3grin2orange:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Those Vikings always did like a good fire.

Mr. HE:cool:

You'd think... with all those blond-haired, blue-eyed, Scandinavian girls around... they'd find plenty of things to occupy their time over winter. Ya' know... cold outside and snowing, fire burning, four-pack (four-pack?) of beer, bear-skin rug, Scandinavian girl... I don't get it, how could anyone get bored or depressed?

Bark up....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2-TE9Fs7bYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bark down...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HBIfRbX7I58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Any questions? :msp_razz:

You'd think... with all those blond-haired, blue-eyed, Scandinavian girls around... they'd find plenty of things to occupy their time over winter. Ya' know... cold outside and snowing, fire burning, four-pack (four-pack?) of beer, bear-skin rug, Scandinavian girl... I don't get it, how could anyone get bored or depressed?

Seems the girls all find watching fire on TV hotter than the guys.:hmm3grin2orange:

Scandinavian guy to Scandinavian girl: "Hi!"

Girl: "Hi!"

Guy: "Gosh you're beautiful."

Girl: *blushes* "Thank you."

Guy: "Should I take you home, in a manly fashion?" *wink wink*

Girl: "Oh yes! But first, just so you don't think I'm too easy, how do you stack your wood, bark up or bark down?"

Guy: "Bark down, of course."

Girl: "Then you are going to be double cold tonight! I won't have a man that doesn't know how to handle his wood. I'm going home to watch a comforting fire on TV, built by someone who knows how to properly kindle things."

Guy: "You crazy wench, I'm going to drown my sorrow in a four pack."

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back