• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS 20" sandvik/windsor speed tip bar 3/8 .050 dual mnt?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A10egress

This place costs me money.
Reaction score
$25 plus actual shipping. Seems to be a Husqvarna Large Mount but the added holes makes me think its for Stihl as well? Not trying to deceive, just not sure but it did match up large mnt husqvarna bar.

Stuff4sale 025.JPG Stuff4sale 028.JPG

Attachments

• Stuff4sale 026.JPG
    Stuff4sale 026.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • Stuff4sale 027.JPG
    Stuff4sale 027.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Windsor EM, Oregon D005, GB HVP, are all the same, and have 9.5mm stud slot. These will fit a Husqvarna large mount, as well as many of the Partner based saws with 9.5mm bar studs. The EM nomenclature is "Electrolux Motors" and the HVP is "Husqvarna/ Partner"
thank you!

I would easily buy that bar at $25 but the shipping is a killer. The USPS rates are out of line. I figure you are at 19090. I am at 61259. I just checked USPS and 5lbs is $17 3lbs is $11.35. Properly packed that bar will be in that range and if I packed it it would be at the 5lb side

I just checked and FedEx was $13.47 for 5lbs and $12.43 for 3lbs. I never thought I would see the day FedEx beats USPS on small weight packages

Back