• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Stihl 1122 Series Parts - Mostly Smalls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently ended up with several boxes of NOS Stihl parts. Mostly small stuff, but certainly some good finds in there! It's going to take me awhile to get through all of it, but I figured I would start with some of the more popular models.

I already posted for the 1128 series parts, and next up is some 1122 stuff. I have dozens of part numbers (and multiples of many of them), so I'm not going to list them all, and frankly I don't think I've seen them all yet. If you're looking for something shoot me a PM including your zip code and if I have it I'll send you pics & a price shipped. I don't really have much of the big stuff. I HAVE NO cranks, bearings, cylinders, cases, shrouds or tank housings.

Some of the better items I do have is below. Everything is NOS except for the carb. Some items have some dirt or marks from age & storage, but I can provide pics of anything...
  • standard clutch cover (this is actually an 1125 part) - SOLD
  • (2) oversized clutch covers - SOLD
  • plastic tag 064 fan cover
  • metal tag "Made in West Germany" fan cover (has a chip out of the paint) - SOLD
  • (3) brake handles
  • (3) half wrap handlebars
  • WJ-69 carb
  • (2) 1300 ignition coils
  • 1311 ignition coil - SOLD
  • dual key flywheel
  • HD filter base & cover (with side flange)
  • complete HD filter conversion kit (non-side flange)
  • (5) roller chain catch kits - 1 LEFT
  • rim style clutch drum
  • clutch- SOLD
  • intake manifold
Again, if you're looking for any 1122 parts send me a PM with what it is and your zip code, and if I have it I'll send you pics and a price shipped.

Thank you.

Back