• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Swede 395XP PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought 2 of these back in 2016 from a dealer I had been doing a bunch of NLA parts trades with. This saw has never been fueled, oiled, or dealer prepped. I took out of box to take pictures. Has original hang tag on brake handle, manuals, tool kit, and winter filter. I will include the original purchase receipt to the buyer from where I purchased the saw. PayPal goods and services, or cash in person $1250. For full asking price I will include a NOS full wrap handle with the saw as well. I will split actual UPS ground shipping cost anywhere in the lower 48. I will pack the saw in foam in original box and pack inside a tuff tote. Located in North Central Indiana, I have a UPS account and can usually put saws packed this way anywhere in the US for $75 or less. No trades, I have way too many saws already. Feel free to ask questions. I will be posting to eBay as well. No, I will not remove muffler and send pics of piston.

B2886580-AFF8-4692-BB11-339A68B40D2B.jpegF5F619EC-B789-4847-B1E3-E5FD0552B92A.jpegAFD300B0-94C4-4F8F-B934-3A6C8257BC26.jpeg52DE3EAE-9A88-49C7-A480-B2F21B6735AA.png34E7833B-058B-48DF-BCE0-5392ED8AB56A.jpeg

I bought 2 of these back in 2016 from a dealer I had been doing a bunch of NLA parts trades with. This saw has never been fueled, oiled, or dealer prepped. I took out of box to take pictures. Has original hang tag on brake handle, manuals, tool kit, and winter filter. I will include the original purchase receipt to the buyer from where I purchased the saw. PayPal goods and services, or cash in person $1250. For full asking price I will include a NOS full wrap handle with the saw as well. I will split actual UPS ground shipping cost anywhere in the lower 48. I will pack the saw in foam in original box and pack inside a tuff tote. Located in North Central Indiana, I have a UPS account and can usually put saws packed this way anywhere in the US for $75 or less. No trades, I have way too many saws already. Feel free to ask questions. I will be posting to eBay as well. No, I will not remove muffler and send pics of piston.

View attachment 1077012View attachment 1077013View attachment 1077014View attachment 1077015View attachment 1077016

Just wanted to let everyone know what a great experience. It was dealing with this seller! Communication was outstanding and fast.
The saw was packaged more carefully than an organ destined for transplant!
Buy with confidence!
Thanks John, I also can confirm that John is a stand up buyer, and a breeze to do business with!

Back