Not good for the sc252, very bad!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you cornering?

Yeah, the setup is way too top heavy, I didn't have duels on the grinder either, so I think it shift, then the cheesy tongue came undone, gonna buy a new tongue and weld it on.

Do you have a website? I am in the process of having my professionally done, if you have heard of "inbound links" they really help you, I would like to network with you on it, ask your website builder how they work, they will help both of us.

I would like to see your website too!

Yeah, the setup is way too top heavy, I didn't have duels on the grinder either, so I think it shift, then the cheesy tongue came undone, gonna buy a new tongue and weld it on.

Do you have a website? I am in the process of having my professionally done, if you have heard of "inbound links" they really help you, I would like to network with you on it, ask your website builder how they work, they will help both of us.

I would like to see your website too!

Another thing to think about is how much tongue weight you have. You want roughly 10% of the gross trailer weight on the ball hitch. If your grinder and trailer weigh 2000 lbs, 200 should be on the ball hitch. It will help keep it from swaying.

I don't have a website anymore. It's on my to do list. I think I'll hire someone else to set it up and run it.

Another thing to think about is how much tongue weight you have. You want roughly 10% of the gross trailer weight on the ball hitch. If your grinder and trailer weigh 2000 lbs, 200 should be on the ball hitch. It will help keep it from swaying.

I don't have a website anymore. It's on my to do list. I think I'll hire someone else to set it up and run it.

I bought my sc50tx from a lady named melissa price in san diego, you know her? Can't remember the name of her tree service though?

Is this the kind of info that you want your customers to know?

I agree i wouldn't post that on my web site. 1 neg thing can make alot of people call someone else,

i did like the pic of the stump and ruts dug up in a squre would be cool if you had a after pic for custmers to see

Latest posts

Back