Not sure what to charge her?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the time you can get there some local kid or myself would chop that down to below grade with a beater axe and be fine with $50. Not like it takes an insured pro for this one.
ehh, till the uninsured non pro finds a gas or power line buried under the stump...

all utilities here are less than 2 feet deep in most places, cable TV is usually 4-6 inches deep, gas, water, and electric are around a foot deep usually, now, thats just my area, where you live it may be different, but we have to call 811 for almost every stump we remove, and >50% of the time, theres something that goes boom within 2 feet of the stump, have to hand dig around it before grinding

I've never seen one that deep. Honestly, I think they roll the cable across the bare dirt of a new house, then roll the sod over it.
Yeah I've had a few less than an inch deep, that I cut, either with a machine or a log, cable company would rather fix them for free instead if locate them or bury them deeper lol

Back