Now for something completely different.......Wasabi Pea Fundraiser for Adirondak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jughead500

Sasquatch
Reaction score
Ok Guys.took Jakes Advice and stopped by the local Wasabi Pea Dealer and picked up some of the best $h!t ot there.100% peas and 100% wasabi.gaurateed to scorch your nasal hair.
Mastermind will be taken care of.since he's going to be doing exhaustive and excruciating hours of port work i will be sending 2 more bags to cuddle lane so he will have nourishment while working.

So here we go.lets start bidding at $5.00 for two bags of 10 minute torture.......or is that torcher?

i will be covering postage to the lucky recipient.

removing all the trans fat makes these a "no pea" for me. A guy has to live a little (and pea a little). And I don't like a pea without knowing its got that fat in it.

Alrighty guys!$20 bucks for the pure stuff?I guarantee these will make you wear overalls,wear funny hats and stick calves heads in fences.Might even get you into risky videos with Brad Snelling at Christmas time.
I've only ate the low cost ones and some Edamame with wasabi and have gotten to the overall stage.i won't get into the goats in the fence.thats a seperate ordeal there.:laugh:

I'll throw in an imported can of Hapi-snacks Wasabi peas from Japan to the winner of this auction as well.
They are seasoned and have a lighter coat of Wasabi so they don't scorch you too bad, just right actually.
Randy had a can of some kind of Wasabi peas in a video and I tried some shortly thereafter and damned if my saws didn't get 22% faster in the cut.
So now I try every variety I can get my hands on.
The Hapi Snacks get me gains of close to 40% without changing the spur gear.

I would not recommend ghost chili wasabi peas, taste wretched and make you cry in a real bad way instantly.
Dave

Latest posts

Back