• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy nuts and bolts 372XP /hardware kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd548esco

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
wanting to buy 372xp husky or other husky hardware small parts for 372XP build up.

i need nuts, bolts screws and possibly other small parts --would like to buy um all in a bucket!--

thanks!

If u know what you need try definativedave ?? I think that is his screen name. Good guy hes got a store and evilbay, good guy easy to work with, overall hes an A/M parts Pimp!!!

where is this definative dave? flea-bay or does he have a store on the internet?

he's on this site. Send him a pm. He's putting together hardware kits for certain types of saws to fit the kind of need you have.

thanks for the heads up on this thread guys
I have a couple of test kits together and on their way to guys for comments but only for Stihl so far.
The guys here who know some stuff about Huskys gave me good feedback on what to order for the solid orange saws and I sent it on to a couple of suppliers to get some sourcing info and pricing. My guess is we are at least 2 months away from me selling anything in a husky hardware kit.
DDave

i may have a work-around on the 372 bolts , there is a guy on flea-bay called "rusty" rusty sells these semi-finished -- i can get most of it assembled with bolts, so all i will need is a few of the outside bolts and i PMed him about a finish-up up bolt set--

i think i can come up with the starter bolts --there may be a few i have to order from a dealer--but at least i won't have to buy ALL the bolts from husky.

Latest posts

Back