NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring er on over to uncle Jake's shop :msp_thumbsup:

oh, and if you forget it here that's no biggie, I'd get it back to you sooner.... or later

Not seeing that happening Jake......I am forgetfull for sure...........but not that forgetfull, lol.

For those wanting to see Glacier National Park, I do not want to be a thrower of cold water but Going to the Sun Road will probably not be open to Logan's Pass in early June. They usually do not get it plowed till mid June.

Also I will be out of town at a wedding that weekend else I would be interested.

Last edited:
Bottoms on the West and East side should be open by then, plenty of good stuff to see. Way the wind's been blowing on Logan Pass, their might not be a bit of snow left, lol.

Sounds like Nate's got a good thing going anyways.....#### the park.

I wonder if we can get this thread sticky'ed. You turn your back for one second and it's buried under 2 pages of "I filled my Wildthing with mixed diesel and human pee and now it won't run" and "I wish I could have sex with my 346 XP" threads

Also, are Chocolate Labs welcome? I can probably leave him at home, but he is a friendly, fairly polite boy.
His tail can be a nuisance. He does sniff, and has been known to howl if I leave him tied up and go out of sight while camping.

I always give him a bath before going on trips because he sleeps in the trailer.

Also, are Chocolate Labs welcome? I can probably leave him at home, but he is a friendly, fairly polite boy.
His tail can be a nuisance. He does sniff, and has been known to howl if I leave him tied up and go out of sight while camping.

I always give him a bath before going on trips because he sleeps in the trailer.

I certainly don't have a problem with you bringing the Used Dog! I love dogs, and I bet me and him will be buddies real quick like. :D

On the sticky thing, won't it bury the thread even worse since they changed how the stickies show?

Anyway, I always get email notifications when someone posts in a thread I'm sub'd to, and if I don't do it that way, I find new posts by hitting "Today's posts" on the upper left hand side (right under the Forum tab). . . And that shows new post no matter what forum they're in.

If I make it up, I'll bring this big old furry dude.

He won't want to return to TX though, he'll just be dead weight on the end of the leash :hmm3grin2orange:

431315_10150565329030887_537348136_n.jpg

holy balls, you can save on gas money and just toss a saddle on him and ride him up to MT

I better saddle up now, lol.

Once the temp gets over 62 degrees, he heads for the shade and digs a hole to wallow in :laugh:

I'll bet, he looks like an orange polar bear, I bet he's pretty jazzed up to hop in a lake during the summer too

He usually heads into the house during the summers and goes into a dead sleep on the cold tile floor, lol. Like last year, especially the brutal summer of 2011 (101 days of 100 degrees or hotter), he didn't move an inch once he hit the floor and drank all the cats water and ate their food :hmm3grin2orange:

He swims in his sleep though, lol. Must be dreaming of the lake and fellow female canines.

On the sticky thing, won't it bury the thread even worse since they changed how the stickies show?

Anyway, I always get email notifications when someone posts in a thread I'm sub'd to, and if I don't do it that way, I find new posts by hitting "Today's posts" on the upper left hand side (right under the Forum tab). . . And that shows new post no matter what forum they're in.

They automatically sticky GTG threads at 1 month to go. Best way to track your subscribed threads is use your Control Panel (Settings on the top right of the page). They are all right there for you.

Still trying to figure a way to make this work. Biggest problem is we've been trying to take a family vacation for years back to CDA to see our friends there but school's not out until mid-June. Not sure how a trip out by myself would be received.

Latest posts

Back