NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we have a salsa contest in the works. :bowl:

No fair, my stuff will barely be poking it's head out of the ground by then.....our growing season sucks......already ate all of last year's

Do you think I will have ripe tomatoes by then? Nope. IF they bloom and set, I might get 3 pink colored ones by October.

I have another source. It's sekrit. :D

I am thinking of buying one of those plastic green houses just so we can get tomatoes to turn red before it freezes again! Lol! Last year the deer didn't even eat the tomatoes. They did bite them off and then spit them out.

I call them $5 tomatos. By the time I add up what I spent, that's about what the per tomato cost runs. I tried the Topsy Turvy thingies last year. I'll use them again because I have them. No miracles occurred and very few pinkish tomatos. They ripened in the window.

I'm killing deformed Alders today. I needed to try out the new Candy Store saw jeans. I like 'em. Chaps are the culprit for getting a sorish back.

Back to Montana, I need to design a label for my Old Riggin' Pants Salsa. :biggrin:

Can't help with label, but the names a winner! Of course the next thing that popped into my head was "Hickory Shirt Bar B Q Sauce"

This should go in the whining thread, but I haven't been getting email notifications for AS; when I do get them, they're already 2 days old. :msp_angry:

I'll update this thread hopefully this week, have to corner the camp director to go out and mark some stuff and take some video/pics. . . This week is supposed to be some awesome weather. :clap:

This should go in the whining thread, but I haven't been getting email notifications for AS; when I do get them, they're already 2 days old. :msp_angry:

I'll update this thread hopefully this week, have to corner the camp director to go out and mark some stuff and take some video/pics. . . This week is supposed to be some awesome weather. :clap:

Mark me a larch; big'n.

If I don't make it up there, I'll nominate some damn fool to cut it for me :hmm3grin2orange:

Mark me a larch; big'n.

If I don't make it up there, I'll nominate some damn fool to cut it for me :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, I'll see what I can do, but the camp is mostly DF.

You might be up here get'n broke in on your new falling job by then anyway, and you'll already be **** full of tip'n trees. :laugh:

You might be up here get'n broke in on your new falling job by then anyway, and you'll already be **** full of tip'n trees. :laugh:

:msp_biggrin: Yup...he might not be so eager to get to fall a tree after a few weeks of having to fall trees. Gotta admire that youthful enthusiasm, though. :clap:

:msp_biggrin: Yup...he might not be so eager to get to fall a tree after a few weeks of having to fall trees. Gotta admire that youthful enthusiasm, though. :clap:

That's why I'm a sportfaller :msp_biggrin:

You can fall as many trees as you want but you get to takes weeks off at a time and smoke cigarettes whenever you want and take videos of all of the ones that went right and not say a damn thing about all of em that went 90 degrees off or yardsaled

Nate I wish this GTG wasn't so far off (or I was rich with lots of time.) I would love to set and have a beer with you. :rock:

Last edited:
I tell ya, that Bob has some of that wisdom stuff you always hear about.

The difference between "have to" and "want to" are night and day. :laugh:

Nate I with this GTG wasn't so far off (or I was rich with lots of time.) I would love to set and have a beer with you. :rock:

Me too brother! Ya need to find a way to make the trip pay. . . You could go back home with a load of Doug Fir. Hell, that'd be the rarest cord wood you could find back home, and sell it for $500. :laugh:

I tell ya, that Bob has some of that wisdom stuff you always hear about.

The difference between "have to" and "want to" are night and day. :laugh:

I haven't tripped anything in 2 weeks.....and it feels damn good!

Latest posts

Back