• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy OEM Husqvarna 51 or 55 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
As the thread title states, I am looking for a good used OEM cylinder that will work on my Husqvarna 51. I would prefer a closed port cylinder from a Husky 55 but I know they are few and far between.

Let me know what you've got. Thanks

not sure why you would pick a used oem cyl. over a good quality aftermarket one.
you can buy the hyway kits for the 55 for about $120 shipped to your door from www.hlsproparts.com and that includes the gasket and everything you need. I have rebuilt many 51s and 55s with these kits and they hold up great. if you want you can put in a caber ring instead of the other one that comes with the kit.

Personally, I would rather use a meteor piston in an OEM cylinder. The $125 meteor kit is really nice but I don't really want to invest that much into this saw if I can keep from it.

Latest posts

Back