Off topic "Creepy"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K7NUT

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I stumbled across this on Youtube, I never was a fan of Ronald McDonald to begain with and this backs up my phobia!
How about the King, Burger King!?
You seen those ads, waking up with him standing over you, or asleep in the field and he chases'
you in the middle of the night like Jason!
Talk about nightmares!
See if this is OK to you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXP_TUZqsk&NR=1

:spam:

thats okay not only does my little girl freak at ronald she loses it on michael jackson she calls him the clown guy.

Just imagine getting up in the middle of the night to take a leak and when you look out the window......there stands the Ronald McDonald from hell in the moonlight......just standing there staring towards your house......not moving......eyes glowing red.......

Just imagine getting up in the middle of the night to take a leak and when you look out the window......there stands the Ronald McDonald from hell in the moonlight......just standing there staring towards your house......not moving......eyes glowing red.......
Yeah thanks, now I'm going to have nightmares! That Ronald looked kind of like a scruffy bum they pulled off the street and suited up, definitely a perv!

thats okay not only does my little girl freak at ronald she loses it on michael jackson she calls him the clown guy.

He's just a freak anyway you slice it!

I would be grabbing the 12Gauge at that point and seeing how much he could take!:chainsaw:

ronald be dead:chainsaw:

My thoughts exactly!!!

hey...the new burger king "king" is just as creepy looking!!

i'd love to smack that dumb smiling face with a bat.

ps: this should be moved to the "off topic" forum......

Back