• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell OJENAS 070 chian saw with 36 inch bar and chain 105cc new in boxs coming in few weeks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barebunns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
OJENAS 070 chain saw with 36 inch bar and chain 105cc new in boxs
coming in a few weeks

got 2 selling one payed $707.00 with shiping make me an offer my loss your gain

OJENAS 070 chain saw 36 inch 105cc
bar cost 177.00
saw cost 500.00
chain 30.00
total payed $707.00 shiped to me from china

Attachments

• IMG_1732.JPG
    IMG_1732.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
Ok Guys, just a bit of a heads up, if any of us mods see any more posts on this thread that has nothing to due with the sale there will be points , blockages or bans handed out. It is not permissible to harass , make fun of any member of this site, if there is any legimate reasons for concern then report such by using the report feature and the mods or the admin will take care of it. Any discussion of site management or moderation will result in a permanent ban.

Ok Guys, just a bit of a heads up, if any of us mods see any more posts on this thread that has nothing to due with the sale there will be points , blockages or bans handed out. It is not permissible to harass , make fun of any member of this site, if there is any legimate reasons for concern then report such by using the report feature and the mods or the admin will take care of it. Any discussion of site management or moderation will result in a permanent ban.
I was just curious about the saws, what is done to them now and had no intentions of bashing anyone here.

I'm not clear on is this one running saw being offered with extras or two? The wording of the original post isn't very clear.

Money spent after the fact and time I understand. One saw here now new 50cc Echo will have nearly 500 added to the price of it and this one was imported to add on even more costs to it's new owner. Not sold in North America.

I'd be happy to delete my posts if the OP finds them bothersome. Posting keeps the add on top.

I was just curious about the saws, what is done to them now and had no intentions of bashing anyone here.

I'm not clear on is this one running saw being offered with extras or two? The wording of the original post isn't very clear.

Money spent after the fact and time I understand. One saw here now new 50cc Echo will have nearly 500 added to the price of it and this one was imported to add on even more costs to it's new owner. Not sold in North America.

I'd be happy to delete my posts if the OP finds them bothersome. Posting keeps the add on top.
Any question per tenant to the sale of or pricing of the unit I see is fine as long as its intention is not to poke fun at the OP or a type of harassment, these types of bullying have to be stopped across the forums/site. Asking for a clarification is not considered a problem, but do it respectfully.

Any question per tenant to the sale of or pricing of the unit I see is fine as long as its intention is not to poke fun at the OP or a type of harassment, these types of bullying have to be stopped across the forums/site. Asking for a clarification is not considered a problem, but do it respectfully.
Hello,

Then for clarification ad future reference, posting prices of comparable products is or is not allowed?

If he is infact looking to just flip the stuff as in the box new they might be worth me getting into. Kits would be my choice but starting with those seems like a backwards deal tearing them down repeatedly to find the issues with the worst parts. Obviously an assembly company picks the better parts most times to avoid issues as much as possible. Many fail to see that point regardless of where what was made or assembled. The pto bearing would worry me and it only takes about twenty minutes to pull them in a new assembly most times. Ported these run well for people wanting a mill with your basic cheap tool that makes chips and doesn't die or eat parts. I go over everything to be sure and do live testing. Also charge accordingly for that.

Latest posts

Back