ok time to get a new saddle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freeweight

freeweight

ArboristSite Operative
sadly i got used to the basic saddle and still have a 4d ,basically i dont want mylegs forced together or my ass numbaswell as mylegs

i just want somthing simple that allows me to MOVE ,and doesnt force my legs together where i have to struggle to use my leg to reach for somthing

i dont want a 400buck saddle ,hows the novaho?
looks nice and isnt exspensive ,i really dont want floating d as i dont want to slep side ways whil trying to cut somthing and apply force to what im cutting

so i want
-freedom of movement
-no loss of circulation
-durability
i can add extra connectins if needed

freeweight

freeweight

ArboristSite Operative
hmmm coager looks good but do the rubber stops on the bridg hold the biner in place if need be? i just dont wanna slide to the side out of nowhere

TimberMcPherson

TimberMcPherson

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
You will have hip problems for decades after an extra 200 bucks would be long forgotten. Amongst my guys (and I have put a decent amount of hours climbtime in them all) I have a navaho, a couple tree austria 2's, A troll, a comet, a tree austria 1 and a buckingham traverse. I love the tree Austria 2, removable seat, light, comfortable and I have 3 years in mine with no trouble.

You ass is your ass, try a bunch out, one of my guys LOVES his comet but I cant work in it for more than a half hour. Its really down to personal preferance. But if your a full time climber, dont skimp on your hip joints

Latest posts